Nail Polish Trends Summer 2010
Nail polish became a real and never-failing accessory for every woman. As your nails represent one of the most important visiting card, women started paying a lot of attention to their hands. Beautiful painted and clean nails are the best accessory for spring/summer 2010.
There is no rule when it comes to nail polish choice. You can opt for any color you like. Still, 2010 seems to keep the nude trend when it comes to nail polish colors. Simple nails in shades of gray or soft pink are proposed by Chanel and Christian Dior and metallic nail polish proposed by OPI and Givenchy.
You can find warm, neutral shades at Chanel such as pale, soft pink, peach, nude-beige cream with peachy undertones, but also jade green. Pink and pearl-gray can also be found at Christian Dior.
This year you can wear red nail polish even for the casual looks.
But the real necessity, especially for the summer, are the bold, strong, yet matte colors in various shades of orange, yellow, bright plum or turquoise. The new Nail Vernis in Nouvelle Vague from Chanel is a beautiful shade of sea blue.
Tags: nail polish, nail summer 2010 trends, nail color trends, 2010 nail trends, nail color for summer 2010, chanel nail varnish, dior nails, turquoise, jade green, red nail polish, black nail polish, jade green, opi nail color 2010
- 6 Smart Foods for Quick Weight Loss
- Diet Secrets to Lose Weight Fast
- Trendy Ways to Wear Your Hair Up in 2011
- Stylish Celebrity Long Layered Hair Styles
- Stylish Summer Nail Color Trends 2011
- Cute Short Hair Styles 2011
- Hot Celebrity Makeup Ideas for 2011
- Top Detox Fruits For Weight Loss
- Popular Summer Makeup Ideas
- Lovely Medium Hair Styles Trends
Tags» More tags